Monday, 17 October 2011

October Glossybox!


Unboxing My First Glossybox





 All the products out of the box



01 Dermatologica Age Smart MultiVitamin Thermafoliant


02 Dermatologica Age Smart MultiVitamin Power Recover Masque


03 Leighton Denny Expert Nails Colour and Care


04 Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner (In Moray)



05 Robert Piguet Eau De Parfums


A Wash Bag!


Dermatologica Age Smart Renewal Lip Coplex 

This Month it was their 6th month of sending out boxes! 6 Is my lucky number and this is my first glossybox!!! This moth they actually send you 6 beauty related products and a beauty bag!! How exciting!!

Once i have tried all of the products I will do reviews on them!!So keep visiting!!

Visit Glossybox.co.uk for more information

(this is not sponsored by glossybox, i bought it with my own money!!!)

BTW It costs 10 pounds and 2 pounds postage.
(atleast i think 2 pounds,not sure)

See you next time!!!

3 comments:

  1. the nail polish is really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting! I'm due my first box too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to hear how the waterproof eyeliner works!

    ReplyDelete