Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara: Review

Today I will be doing a product review and I would like to dedicate this review to (one of) my best friend Agapi, because she introduced me to this mascara several years ago.


You might know this mascara, but if you do not you HAVE to try it. It says that it gives you full lashes but a natural look. It does and not only that, it also lengthens your lashes. One day Agapi and I were at a shop and  a girl ask her where she bought her fake lashes while wearing this mascara! So it does a good job. I believe it comes down to the wand which looks like this.



...and a closer look


I have bought this mascara several times. I LOVE IT and ofcourse I recommend it! I looooove it. It gives me long full lashes but still is pretty natural. You can also built it for a result you like! It has a smell but its neutral and it doesnt bother me! I also love the packaging. It is just the perfect little thing! 

I give this product a 11 out of 10.

And here is a sneak peak of other products I will be doing reviews on!


Please leave a comment down below and let me know if you want me to review a product, or whatever you would like to tell me!

See you next time!
<3

Here I would put a picture of me and agapi but  I KNOW she will hate me if I will so I wont!!
Love you and miss you loads!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to Korres powder review!! :)

    Http://fashion-olic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete