Monday, 14 November 2011

October Glossybox Review!

So October is OVER!! That means I have to review my October Glossybox!! Hurraay.

First off I use the actuall box to store my favourite makeup and some skin care products!

Now for the Review.
                                       01 Dermatologica Age Smart MultiVitamin Thermafoliant

I have used it ones but to really have an opinion I have to use it more!

02 Dermatologica Age Smart MultiVitamin Power Recover Masque


I think its the same with this product too!

03 Leighton Denny Expert Nails Colour and Care


This nail polish is AMAZING. It is long lasting, doesn't chip and I had it on for two weeks! Its AWESOME.

04 Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner (In Moray)


Ooooh this pencil, I wanted to love it so much BUT it is shimmery, spakly! It dosent smudge or anything I like the colour. I wont wear it everyday but i could try when I go out.

05 Robert Piguet Eau De Parfums


I love the Fracas one!

A Wash Bag!


This wash bag is Great. It is small but it can have so many things inside!

Dermatologica Age Smart Renewal Lip Coplex 


This lip balm is AWESOME, it does miracles to your lips!! You have to try it!!

As always this is not a sponsored blog. I bought the Glossybox with my own money!

I cannot wait for November Glossybox!!!

Dont forget to comment! and please give me links to your blogs I would love to look at your blogs!!!

<3

2 comments:

  1. The Dermalogica mask is really good. I just used it tonight, actually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this box! My favourites were the stila eyeliner, the dermalogica products and Fracas! x

    ReplyDelete