Friday, 9 December 2011

Drink, Shop & Do


Last time we where in London, we went to this shop at Kings Cross. First we walked in and it seemed like a normal craft store. BUT if you walk up the stairs you will find something totally different! It is like you walk into a house. When you walk up the little stairway you get the first feeling of the shop, which is really bright. I love that. its so bright. Some people call it kitch because it has alot of different items. I dont call it kitch I call it original, special and unique.    

This is why there is alot of light in the shop! 

After we walked in we sat in this couch. it was so comfortable. We ordered tea for one and a brownie!


The tea was good but the brownie was THE BEST we have ever had. Sorry mum. If you visit the shop you HAVE  to try it. 

                                       
This  is a small display of the bar area!


This is Alex sitting in the shop!


And this is a picture of me enjoying the lovely brownie.

Plus everrything in the coffee shop is for sale. The sofas, the chairs, the teacups everything that your eye can see in that shop is for sale!  I love that! Well, I love everything in that store! 

Drink, Shop & Do is only a 2 minute walk from Kings Cross Station at 9 Caledonian Road, London! 


Their telephone is 020 3343 9138 just in case you want to make a reservation. 


I absolutly love this place and I can not wait the next time we go! I hope you go and you enjoy it as much as we did!


Btw: I have told the owners of the shop that I would do this  blog about them BUT they havent paid me or something like that to write about them. It is pure love for the shop!


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to try one of their brownies!!!! I am a bit of an expert in this area!!!!

    ReplyDelete