Monday, 30 January 2012

January Glossybox

Happy Monday!

Today I got my Glossybox! I was so excited about it because they have been going on and on about it on the Facebook Page. So just couldnt wait to open it! I knew it was going to be hot pink so it didnt suprize me but i like it (even though i am not crazy over pink).


Then I opened it and it had the bow and a heart sticker!



I was so excited by now so I just opened it!


OMGOMGOMGOMG its so amazing!

From left to right:

Murad
Hybrid Skin Perfecting Primer-Dewy Finish
Let me just tell you how amazing this primer is. I tried it on and my pores just disappeared! It has abit of colour but it matches any skin i think! It makes my skin so smooth and nice! Alsoo when i took off my makeup my skin was still smooth!

Davines
Cleansing Nectar

Davines
Moisturising Balm 
This can be used for hair face and boy. How awesome is that. The smell of it is nice and not heavy. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. And it is also perfect because my moisturizer just finished!

Eyeko 
Skinny Eyeliner
I got the light pink so I will use it us a waterline pensil instead of white. This pensil is better than white because it has a gentle colour.

Fab
Gentle Body Wash


Here is a makeup look I created using the eyeliner the primer and the moisturizer.


I used simiral colours to my last makeup look so you can see the differences.

and here are all of the products I used


How do you like your glossybox? Did you get something different? Let me know in the comments!

<3


2 comments: