Monday, 23 January 2012

Make-up look # 1

This morning I woke up and I had this feeling of puting on makeup so thats what I did. I did not do anything fancy for a couple of reasons. First of all I never really do anything fancy! and second of all I knew I wasnt going to go anywhere and just stay at home and study! So this is the look I created!





                                                                               (What was that?)
 The products I  used for this look are:



Radiant Luminesse pre make-up base
M.A.C Select spf15 foundation (in NW20)
M.A.C. Select moisture cover (in NW20)
Blink and go eye shadow & blush 05 (I used the golden eye shadow)
MaXfactor masterpiece glide and  define liquid eyeliner
Sephora lash plumper ultra black
Random brown eye shadow
Bourjois bronzing powder
Revlon colour burst (in blush)

So that it is. I hope you like this look! Comment down below and tell me what you think!

<3

p.s. i do look quite white in some of the pics but it is from the flash!

1 comment:

  1. Very natural! You have beautiful skin!!!

    ReplyDelete