Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Snack # 1: Apples

Happy New Year! I hope 2012 brings health, happiness and everything you want.

Now on to the post.
Alot of times when we think of a snack or a pudding we think of something sweet. But that is wrong. So i decided to share with you all my favourite (healthy) snacks. 

This is  what you will get. Abit weird innit? Well it is yougurt mixed with apple and other ingredients put into a half cut apple!


So to make this you will need.

    Yogurt
 Honey 

 2 Apples

 Cinnamon

You start by peeling the apple (or not) and then slicing it.


I like to cut the apple in small cube like sizes so they can be a bite each.


Then I take a bowl and put te amount of yogurt I want at the time.


Then I add the apples...


... the cinnamon...


...honey...


... and mix!


You can eat it straight out of the bow like that, but if you want to make it look abit fancier you can do this.
Take the other apple we had. Cut it in half and scoup out all of the inside with a small spoon.


Dont throw away what you scouped put it in  the bowl! ... and mix!


Then you take the yogurt thingy and you scoup it in the apple that you scouped earlier (lol)! 
And voila!


Now you are ready to munch away!

Also you can add corn flakes, all bran or nuts! Whatever you like!

If you make it, I hope you enjoy it and let me know in the comments down below!

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment