Wednesday, 15 February 2012

John Lennon

Hello reader,

While i am writing this i have a cold and I am listening to The Vex (ex Krakatoa I was going to put a link of a previous post here about them but apparently I havent got one. WEIRD) Anyway, this means I will have to do a NEW one! Hurray!

So this post is called John Lennon because I bought a tshirt  (a while ago) from Matalan (not suprised?) and it had a john lennnon quote!

The quote is Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon.

I loved this quote when I saw it at the Matalan website because it is so me. I always make plans and life always catches up! And since I love John Lennon I could not pass by it.


A headless me!
Red jeans are from Next outlet
Jacket is from Matalan
Converse from a spoorts shop in the US


Picka boo

I love my red jeans and when I bought them they barely fitted and they are low waisted but now they are getting bigger WOOHOO.

I have a love hate relationship with this jacket! I just dont know if I like it or I hate it but I have that with any jacket since I am a summer girl!  I will love this outfit in the summer even more when i wont have to wear a silly jacket! 

So thats it! Did you wear anything interesting recently?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment