Tuesday, 6 March 2012

New and Bargains!

Hello there,

So today I will tell you about my new stuff I got and its always good when you grab a bargain!!


I want to talk about four things!
Hair
Jean jacket
Leaf ring
Strapless Shirt

As you can see from the pictures you can see that I cut my fringe again! Woohoo. I love bangs/fringe (call it whatever you want!) So I could not resist and cut them since my hairdresser cut me a fringe a bit weird which i didnt like!

Moving on to the jean jacket. I bought this lovely jacket from the British Heart Foundation Shop which I volunteer when I can. It was 4.95 and it is a FCUK jean jacket. I went on the site and there was a jean jacket which retailed for 95 pounds. Talking about good deals. And as you can see from the pics I think tht the previous owner modified it abit, and I love it that way.








Next thing is a leaf ring which I got from TOPMAN for 1 pound and the original price was 10 pounds! I love it because it one of those ring that is abit longer. 


The last item I want to talk (well write) about is the strapless shirt I got from Matalan for 1.50 (original price 4.00 pounds) from a sale section they had! I love it and it will be amazing for Greece.


Have you grabbed any bargains recently? Let me know down below with a Comment

<3

Dont forget to follow so you wont miss my next post!







No comments:

Post a Comment