Friday, 6 April 2012

Back to black

Ugh ''Back to black'' is such a typicall title for black outfit posts, but ... meh.

Today I realised how much fun I have while taking pictures of the outfits, deleting all the embarrasing ones! (haha) and then editing the good ones! I love it. It is so much fun trying to run away from the camera while using the timer!!



 So this is what I wore today. We just took the recycling and popped in Matalan! hhaaha
Shoes: Shoes zone
Trousers: Genesis 
Shirt: Random store

I love this outfit. The shirt and the trousers are very big now on me but I like wearing them because they are very comfortable. It is sunny today and quite warm so I didnt wear a jacket.


Here is a fun picture for you all! haha. This is what I have to deal with everyday. The charlatan and the serious me(haha) 


Ok. Let me just say how much I love this picture. I love how it turned out after editing! I think it might be my next banner thingy!

So I was going to say something else but typically I forgot what it was so. 

Tell me what did you wear today? What did you do. Anything exciting and fun?

<3

1 comment:

  1. I agree, it's kind of fun to take pictures this way! I have to put my camera on timer, too, and sometimes I miss it. I have a lot of accidental pictures of my backside...haha!

    ReplyDelete