Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Hair Care

My hair is quite oily so after hearing loads of good reviews about Lushes I love juicy hair shampoo I decided to get one and try it. Let me just tell you  I adore it! It leaves my hair as it is supposed to be. Squeeky clean! It also keeps my hair un-oily for a couple of days.

 

Last week I dyed the ends of my hair Blonde. The colour isn't blonde but it is what I wanted. So it needs to be moisturised!


And to achieve moisturised ends I used the following products.  

The first product I use in the shower is this davies moisturising balm for hair body and face!
 After I get out of the shower and dry my hair abit with the towel I use these two products in no specific order! NIVEA diamond gloss and Paul Mitchel smoothing.


The end result is clean hair, with soft ends!

 What is your hair care routine?

<3


1 comment:

  1. Nice hair colour!
    I am one of your followers, I hope you can follow back.

    ReplyDelete