Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Vacation





So we are in Greece for two weeks and we have been going out meeting friends and family! But last monday  we just went for a walk and got some yummy crepes. (salty)
We went to the faros at the old harbour and sat and ate them there!

Thisis whaat i wore:
Tank top:Matalan
T-shirt: Zara
Jeans: Marks and spencer
Shoes: Shoe zone
Bag: either target or something else from the states haha
Glasses: Matalan

Ive been wearing these jeans so much since i found them in my wardrobe in greece. I hadnt put them on since i lost 12 kilos and now they fit perfectly! So happy.

Its so nice to be in chania even if i do miss england and london and the weather is not perfect.

Where have you been lately?

<3

3 comments:

  1. It looks so beautiful there! And the picture of your crepe made me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so beautiful there! And the picture of your crepe made me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is beautiful! I know, I try not to look at it! haha

      Delete