Wednesday, 30 May 2012

May 2012 Favourites

 It is almost June and this must be my first Favourites post! This months favourites are the following.

E.L.F. Stipple Brush

 To begin with you cant really beat the price! It is from their studio collection and I think it is 3.75£ . It is a good brush and you just need a small quantity of your product and it goes a long way.
The only down side is that when it gets wet from the product it can get a bit prinkley? haha but you just need to find the correct way to use it!

Loreal paris TELESCOPIC CARBON BLACK Mascara
 You need this mascara in your life ASAP. It gives length and you can pack it on and it will NOT give you spidery eyelashes.

E.L.F lipstick

 This is the first elf lipstick i have tried and let me tell you. Again the price in 1.50! It is so smooth, it smells very good and I love it! You need to try it.

Eyelash Curler
 Cant imagine my life without one! haha

Natural collection eyeshadow
This is great. It is dead cheap and the pigmentation is very good. I love the simple packaging and the colour it gives you.

Do let me know your May favourites, I would love to know.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment