Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Update

Well, hasn't it been long.
Well yes it has.
Exciting news are that we reached 30 followers! woohoo. Thank you all.
Nothing really is new here. OH I did cut my hair quite short when I was in Greece. Promise a picture of it in the next post.
A new post will be coming your way tomorrow so i hope you check back!
A sneak peak to some of my new posts will be the review of the beauty box swap i did with artemis from beauty with artemi, the no mirror makeup tag and some outfit of the days.
If you wouldnt mind I would be honoured if you would take some time and tell me what posts or videos you would like to see.
So new post coming tomorrow, I will see you then, have sweet dreams and I love you. <3

P.s. This was taken yesterday. If it is rainy where you are I hope it is sunny in your heart.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment