Sunday, 14 October 2012

Empties #1

Hello,

Today I will talk about my latest empty products.


  • Batiste Dry Shampoo: Dark and Deep Brown
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo: Medium and Brunette
  • Clean and Clear Morning Energy Daily Facial Wash
  • L'occitane moisturiser
  • Elf eyebrow clear gel. (not pictured)
Batiste Dry Shampoo: I love these dry shampoos. I adore them. Because I have oily hair these are a life saver!I have repurched it many times and I will! Oh and I have a coupon for it! woop woop.
Clean and Clear Morning Energy Daily Facial Wash:You can read my full review of this Here. I still love it and I will definitly repurches it after some samples I have run out.

L'occitane moisturiser: I looooove this product. It smells like cucumber. Everytime I would put it on my face I was so happy with the smell. It did a really good job with keeping me moisturised without making me oily. (Note I ave normal to dry skin). This was a sample I got from a beauty box but I would think of buying it.

Elf eyebrow clear ger: I do like this. I dont fill in my eyebrows but I like to shape them abit so this is really good. I now use it as a spoolie thingy. I dont really need a gel, so using it as a brush to comb my eyebrows is perfecto!

So that is ALL, for today. Everything seems to be running out all together! I am keeping the little L'occitane jar and the face wash. The jar to put in samples that are in saches and the bottle because it has a great pump and I can fill it up with something else. Im recycling here!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment