Tuesday, 2 October 2012

I do love these songs.

Hello, I want to write this post for the longest time. I want to show you some of my favourite songs of all time. I tried to pick one per artist and songs that i honestly listen to over and over again. This will probably be part 1 of many more posts like this.

So I will begin with:

Nick cave- Into my arms

If you listen to this song and not feel anything, I have lost faith in you!
And ofcourse I cant forget the Greek version of this.

Alkinoos Ioannidis-Adeia mou agkalia
John Lennon-Love
Johny Cash-Hurt
Amy Winehouse-You know im no good
Pink Floyd-Wish you were here
The Beatles-Because
Ben E. King-Stand by me
Vassilis Papakostantinou-Na koimithoume agkalia
The Libertines-Music when the lights come out 
Simon & Garfunkel Sound Of Silence 
Eagles-Hotel California 
Pavlos Sidiropoulos-I ora tou stuff
R.E.M-Everybody Hurts
The Vex-A fools desire
Babyshambles-Albion
Mamas and The Papas-California Dreamin
The Verve-Bittersweet sympony
Elvis Presley-Love me Tender
Carl Barat-France
Pete Doherty-Broken Love Song
The Supernovas- Don't Believe in Heroes
The doors-The end

That is it for now, I would put link to every song but it wasnt working so good. I might make a playlist on youtube and link it here!

Please tell me your favourite songs and what you think of mine!

1 comment:

  1. αγαπώ Nick Cave

    http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete