Monday, 31 December 2012

12 Memories Of 2012

As 2012 fades into times is another time to remember 12 things About 2012.

1. Filippos was born. My little younger brother.

2. Went to Greece for the first time after moving to England.

3. All the memories from Easter and summer vacation in Greece.

4. Met Carl barat.

5. All the vex gigs and one of their best was in ashford and the barfly (both times)

6. Went to a festival which was awesome!

7. Only had chocolate for my birthday and none for the rest of the year.

8. My two best friends visited me in England and so did my brother and his girlfriend!

9. I achieved goals I had.

10. I bought dr martens and they killed my feet.

11. I got an almost like libertines jacket jacket from a boutique at the festival.

12. Had a great year all together with ups and downs. I want to thank everyone that is there for me.

These are in random order and it doesn't mean I don't have any other memories of 2012 I had to limit them to these 12 and they were the first memories of the last year.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment