Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Summer is here. (not really but close enough)

I went to the grocery store today and the charity shops. I bought a sweater and a little box. (I will post a blog especially about the sweater because it is really exciting.) But yeah the sun has been out today and its been warmer than it has been the few weeks which is awesome.

I decided I wanted to wear something girly today so I went for this outfit. I have to say that the tights are from waitrose and they are SO comfy I never want to take them off.

Dress: Primark (Bought last year from a charity box for 2 pounds with tags on. WOOHOO!)
Pleather Jacket: New look
Boots: Just fab
Tights: Waitrose

<3 

I hope you will check back again for a music post and my exciting finds at the charity shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment