Saturday, 16 March 2013

''Free'' November Glossybox 2012


I say ''Free'' because I got this via my freebie points from Vodafone. So it wasn't really free, but it kinda was. haha.

So the box itself is the box they gave out in November.

I also have to say from just looking at the products I can say this is one of the best boxes I have gotten from Glossybox.Why?
 When I heard that they have given out the Dr.Jart+ BB cream I was gutted that I wasnt sunscribed that month. But now I received it with this. WOOOOO. 
Also, the Mango body butter is really nice, i tried it on my hand and it really does smell like mango, it is very thinck but dryes quickly. 
In the box was the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant which I usually like most Dermalogica I have tried. 
A hand cream from Crabtree and Evelyn which I am interested in trying. 
Last but not least in the box there was a tiny Nails inc top coat which is so cute!


So that is all, I think i quite like this box. I will keep you updated once I try all the products.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment