Monday, 4 March 2013

Product Of The Week #1.

    Hey there, I've been wanting to blog for so long but I only have mobile Internet at home so I don't want to upload my camera pictures on the blog because it will eat up my Internet hence the lack of posts.

    BUT I have a lot of products I want to talk about so I hope you don't mind the low quality pictures for a bit.

    So here it goes, a new series of posts called products of the week. I could do monthly favourites but I do not feel like that is me (?). 


    Today I want to talk to you about the AMAZING Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash. As you can already tell I quite like it. Maybe abit more than just like it. Lets face it, I adore this product. I love the packaging because when you squeeze it to get product just a small size will come out, which is great because you only get what you really need.  

    I use it every morning, night and in the shower. It does foam but not that much that you could drown your self in it! (HAHA). It is unsented and full of goodness. I like it because AMAZINGLY, it gets rid of black heads and minimizes my pores. It is unbelievable. I have dry skin and it does not make it worse, it does says that it is moisturising. It can also take off makeup directly and dont be afraid to try and take off your mscara with it, I do it all the time, just make sure you rinse well with water.

   
 In the shower and some times during morning or night, i use it along side the St.Ives Olive Scrub which is also great and very moisturising without the beads hurting your face. They are both made in the UK, which is very good. I enjoy using other products from the simple line also, such as the makeup wipes and the makeup remover and i really like both.

Have you ever used simple or st.ives products? What do you think? Let me know. 

<3

  


4 comments:

  1. Hello, just wanted to say, I liked this article. It was
    funny. Keep on posting!

    My webpage :: is raspberry ketone safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right away I am ready to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming again to read other news.


    My website :: Adorna Supplement

    ReplyDelete
  3. This text is priceless. How can I find out more?



    Feel free to visit my website - raspberry ketone diet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the great works guys I've included you guys to our blogroll.

    Have a look at my blog post: Lift and glow Pro

    ReplyDelete