Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Product(s) of the week #2




Soap and Glory.

-The Rigtheous Butter Body Lotion (Body Lotion). -Clean on me (Shower Gel). -Make Yourself Youthful (Rejuvanating Face Serum). -Smooch operator (Lip Butter).

My first product that I bought from soap and glory was the body lotion and i instantly fell in love with it, for its smell and its general awesomeness. Then I got the shower gel which has the same smell. A few weeks ago I bought the serum and the lip butter because mine had run out.

I love Soap and Glory for different reasons. To begin with, their packaging is fun and vintage looking. The quality of the product is incredible! Lastly your money is spend wisely when you buy soap and glory products because they are long lasting.

I love the smell of the products and they are all very hydrating.

You should take advantage of the 3for2 offer currently at Boots.

<3

~Edit: Actually my first purchase from Soap and Glory is the Sugar Crush exfoliating thing, which is good but I dont see much difference.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment