Sunday, 24 March 2013

REVLON Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Review


Today I will talk about the REVLON Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain.
 
REVLON Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain ~ 7.99£ at Superdrug

What Revlon says: It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood. 


 I have been thinking about buying one of these for aaages, but i finally gave in many weeks ago. I was at the Revlon stall at Superdrug looking at all of them and Crush jumped out for me. It is a dark purpley(!)-red. haha.


What I think: Once applied, it is very soft, moisturising, it smells of mint and has a vibrant colour. I would say the balm it self lasts around 2-3 hours and the stain much longer. Even while eating or drinking the balm and the stain do stay on. Even if it starts to go it will go away gracefully(?) hahaha what I mean is it wont just flake at places. I would compare it to the Korres Lip Butters but bare in mind they are different products, they just remind me of each other. Remember to look out for 3 for 2 offers at Boots and Superdrug.

Would I re-purchase: YES
Would I buy in different colours: YES
Would I recommend: YES
Do I want to use it everyday all day: YES

<3

Follow Elizabeths Playroom

No comments:

Post a Comment