Friday, 19 April 2013

It's a 10 miracle leave-in plus keratin ~ Review


 Lets talk about a hair product! So this little number is called Its a 10! Very popular in the USA, since it is not available in England, BUT i found it at TKMAX!!! 

So what is it I hear you ask! Well It's a 10 is a ''miracle leave-in plus keratin'' basicly it is a leave-in conditioner that claims to do 10 things. Which means that you spray it on dump hair and leave it! haha.

The ten things are:

  1. Maintenance of keratin straightening treatments
  2. Increases styling and manageability
  3. Perfect for all hair types
  4. Replaces lost keratin
  5. Protects the natural keratin in hair
  6. Protects against heat
  7. Restores hydration balance
  8. Detangles, de-frizzes & adds shine
  9. Strengthens hair structure
  10. Seals cuticle for extra silky hair 
 What I think of it. I do follow the instructions and spray it on after towel drying hair and before blow drying it. My hair is naturally oily but this product does not make it any worse, i am not sure that it would help it not be oily but for sure it does not make it oilier. But do not over apply. Once dried my hair feels luxuriously soft.

I do not think you can ask anything else from a product. It does exactly what it says and I love it.  

Do some research on where to buy it.

<3

Are there any other product you would like me to review for you?


Follow Elizabeths Playroom

No comments:

Post a Comment