Saturday, 20 April 2013

L'Oreal Mythic Oil ~ Review

Following my last review of the It's a 10 miracle leave-in plus keratin I decided to tell you about this hair oil by L'oreal that i use after blow drying my hair.


What L'oreal says:
Enriched with a special blend of avocado and grape seed oil, this lightweight oil cares and pampers all hair types. Nourishing even the finest hair, the formula leaves hair looking shiny, feeling nourished and supple.

What I think:
Everyone knows about this oil, I wanted to buy it but I did not want to spend 14.95£ while not knowing if I would like it. That is when buyapowa steps in. (Buyapowa is a site that is able to get better deals for products) So I could not resist and bought it for 8.50£  yeaaah! haha but anyway. This is perfect to use on wet hair or dry hair. It leaves my hair very nice feeling and does not make oily. I use 2-3 pumps. All in all I LOVE IT and knowing that when it is empty I will definitly buy it full price or not!

Have you ever tried this product? Would you like to try it?

<3
Follow Elizabeths Playroom

3 comments: