Tuesday, 23 April 2013

MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer & Select SPF15 Foundation Review


Dearests,

Today I will review some products I have/had from MAC. This is Part 1, Part 2 is coming soon.



Select Moisturecover Concealer

What MAC says:
A luxuriously blendable moisturising concealer in a tube with built-in brush-tipped wand applicator. Goes on exactly where you want it: blends in for a natural satin-smooth ultra-moisturised finish. Layers up for added coverage. Line-softening, skin-perfecting: The Pros' select for under-eyes and delicate skin. Wide shade range provides soft, natural camouflage. Use with the 194 Concealer Brush.

What I think: 
The select moisture cover concealer was the first proper concealer that I used. By proper I mean, I had used a concealer by Covergirl but it was not my shade. Anyway this concealer has a very nice brush-wand. It pickes up enough product and it is quite soft. I really liked it. The product lasted me a little less than a year. (Note that I do not wear makeup every day.) But I did wear it on its own without any foundation and it looked great. The product is quite liquidy, it is buildable but it does sit in lines if it is over done. I do compare it to the Collection concealer and I believe that the Collection is as good and even better, and the price is much much much better.

I would not re-buy it because of the Collection Concealer 

I give this  Select Moisturecover Concealer  ♥ ♥ ♥/
♥ 


Select SPF15 Foundation
 
What MAC says:
Well I cant tell you alot about that because they have discontinued it, which says alot. hahaha

What I thought:
I was not impressed at all. Especially for the price. pff, also the makeup artist didnt try to sell me a pump which I would have bought. silly silly! Anyway. It wasnt bad, just my skin is dry and it would become patchy after a while.

I give this Select SPF15 foundation /

No comments:

Post a Comment