Wednesday, 15 May 2013

1/5/2013 ~ Day in Pictures~ Update

Hello dearests,
Lets begin with my day in pictures. This was the day I was travelling to Chania.

Train ticket to Gatwick.

Home made food for travelling, Spanakopita aka Spinach pie.
Checked in ready for securiy with only hand sanitiser in my liquids bag.
Food before boarding the plane, at Jamies bistro. Drinking tea just before leaving England.
At the gate ready to board.
Psychology student right here.
All ready for takeoff.

So that is all for this post, I might do another post with pictures I took in Chania. 

I hope you liked this post. Link me to your posts of travel!

<3

2 comments:

  1. αχ ashford! πού σπουδάζεις;;Κent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. κουκλιτσα εχεις ενα βραβειο απο μενα εδω http://aworldforwomen-bymanty.blogspot.gr/2013/05/lovely-blog-award.html...φιλια πολλα!!!

    ReplyDelete