Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Wanderlust TAG.


Hello, I haven't posted in a while. I was in Greece for Greek Easter and just arrived back the other day so expect normal posting again. In the next couple of days I will be posting travel blogs with pictures etc but for now I thought I would do the Wanderlust Tag that I saw Estée and Aslan do HERE. 

Paris 2011

I do love travelling either to see family and friends or to visit a place.
 So read more for the questions and answers.


1. Your most treasured passport stamp?
I do not usually get passport stamps anymore, but if you mean which is my most treasured destination I would say Paris. (Typical I know) 

2. Can you recite your passport # from memory if asked?
No, and if there is someone that answered Yes, I salute you.


3. Preferred method of travel; planes, trains or automobiles?
I would add a fourth option boats, and I would say Plane just becuase they are quick, but I love planes, boats, trains and cars equally.

4. Top 3 travel items?
Hand Sanitizer
Concealer
Camera

5. Hostel or hotel?
I dont think that i have ever stayed at a hostel so I cant compare them. But I dont really mind where I stay. What matters is the company and what you do at your destination.

6. Are you a repeat visitor or do you explore new places?
Both, but I mostly repeat visit places when family or friends live there.

7. Do you read up on your destination (culture,history,safety) or do you wing it?
I do like to read and plan abit before I arrive there.

8. Favorite travel website?
Google? haha I dont have a particular one.

9. Where would you recommend a friend to visit? Name city & why.
I would say Chania, my hometown because it is a Greek Island but you can get mountains and beaches, warm people and other wonderful things.



10, You're leaving tomorrow, money is no option, where are you going?
I would jump on the Eurostar, go Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, then fly from Paris to Rhodes (I dont even know if that flight exists lol) get my friend Agape and fly to Thessaloniki and meet my friend Athina. And ofcourse spend a couple of days at each destination.

Or I would go by car down Route 66!

PLUS.
Places I want to visit:
New York
Thessaloniki
Rhodes
California
Washington
Amsterdam
India
Russia
Instanbul
Jamaica

Places I want to re-visit:
Paris
Italy
 Edinburgh

I tag all of you to do this tag and if you do or have done it comment with your link I would love to read it. 

What places would you like to visit or re-visit?

<3

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post, that greek island looks amazing! I've just done this tag on my blog, would love it if you could check it out, Katie x

    http://obbsesivecompulsiveshopper.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete