Monday, 10 June 2013

First Impressions: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat (Anti-Chip)

Ahoy there, today I will (talk?) write about the first impressions I have on the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat.




I have never heard or read any reviews about this topcoat but I was in need of one, I saw it at boots so I bought it! That is usually the process! haha.

So I come back and put on a white nail polish (See picture HERE.) and after two minutes (as it says on the bottle) I applied 1 coat of the top coat. It says that the manicure will be dry in 30 seconds and I believe that it works!

On the box it said that it will make your manicure last for 10 days, when i saw that I was like, alright love lets put you to the test. So I did and 7 full days later I can tell you that after 7 days i got bored of the white nail polish, and chip wise I did have so tiny bits of chipping on some nails but nowhere as bad as other nail polishes. 

Will I re-purchase? Hell yes.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment