Thursday, 6 June 2013

May Favourites

 Hello there, today's post is May Favourites!

Favourite Brushes.
starting from the left.

 Estee Lauder Eye Shadow Brush: I have been loving this eyeshadow brush. It is big and fluffy perfect for putting on eyeshadow and blending.

Real Techniques Expert Brush: This was my first Real Techniques brush and I love it. It can be used for a range of things, from foundation, to blush, to contouring etc. I mainly use it for foundation/BB cream. It applys the product nicely.

Elf Stipling Brush: This is not the first time I have talked about this brush. This past month I used  it for blush and contouring.

Real Techniques Powder Brush: I use it to apply powder and it AMAZING. I have also used it for blush and it is quite nice aswell.

Face Products
M.A.C. Studio Fix Powder: I love to apply this with the powder brush from real techniques and it looks like I dont wear anything! You can read my review HERE.

Essence Blush in 30 Secret It-Girl: This is a orange bludh with golden shimmer. I really liked it on my face this past month!

Natural Collection Blush in Sweet Cheeks: I used this corally/pink blush when I did not feel like wearing shimmery blush aka the essence one. I like it, it does not have the best staying power, but will last a good while.

 Concealer combo
Collection (2000) concealer: Everyone loves this concealer. I cant say anythig more. I love it and it is what I use.

No7 Concealer: I use this together with the collection 2000 concealer and together they are the perfect match.

 Eyes Favourites
Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Butterscotch: This is a very light pink/white eyeshadow and as you can see i use it very much.

M.A.C. Eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate: I love this eyeshadow. It is a nice brown colour that you can layer to make it more dramatic or leave it sheer.

Avon Supershock Eyeliner: I got this eyeliner from marie claire in their last issue and I love it. Ive used it in the waterline and on top of my lid and it works well both ways.

Maybelline Rocket Mascara: I quite like this mascara and it reminds me of the False lash effect by Maxfactor which is my favourite! I use this when I do not want a full full full effect that the false lash effect gives but more natural eyelashes.


And NEVER forget my eyelash curler!

p.s. I do not unedrstand how it gets dirty since I ONLY USE IT BEFORE I APPLY MASCARA!
<3

Tell me your May favourites! I would love to know. 
Have you used any of these products? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment