Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Open University student tip.


Ahoy there reader, 

You may or may not know that I am studying psychology at the Open University in England. I am currently doing a course in Fear and Sadness and I am about to give my essay. This is my 4th Open Univeristy module and I have come to a conclusion about a tip I would like to share with yall. 

My tip for studying at the Open University is preperation and by that I mean, once start reading the related material to your essay you should take note/highlight the important bits that you think should be talked about in the essay. Now you may ask me which are those important bits. I never know but with experience you become better at locating these. 

I hope this helps any one of you!

Comment and let me know if you are studying at the moment or your tip for studying.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment