Friday, 23 August 2013

No7 Instant Radiance Foundation - Review


Today I want to write about this Foundation I bought six months ago. I chose to go buy a foundation by No7 because I wanted to try the new Foundation Match Made service where they use a little device and they match you to the perfect shade of foundation. Anyway, I wont review that experience today, (which is good) but the foundation it self.



 I went to the No7 lady and I asked her for a foundation for dry skin and I got advised to use this one. It is perfect for dry skin, not too oily not too dry. It has SPF 15 which is always good to have. Something that has surprised me is that it still matches the shade of my tanned skin, which is a plus. The coverage is medium, covers redness and the odd pimple. Exactly what I look for in a foundation.


It has a nice pump which dispenses enough to product to cover. Depending my mood I might use two pumps. 

I did rather enjoy spending some time at the No7 counter and the girl there was really nice. 

I do recommend this foundation and I rather like it. 

What is your favourite foundation?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment