Thursday, 14 November 2013

Saturday night out.

Heeeeeeeey, how you doin? I am very good. Thank you.

Last saturday we went out and I wore clothes! As you do!!! 

This is what I wore:


Leather Jacket: New Look Inspire
Shirt: Barnados
Dress: (Primark via VIPXO)
Shoes: New Look 


 I looooooooooooove this shirt!!!!!!! This dress is sooooooo comfy, I got it from Victoria from VIPXO from her recent blog sale!


Here there is a closer look of my eye makeup. I would like to just point out my eyes! WTF I know look like David Bowie. I quite like this look :P ;)


Now these shoes, These are veery comfy!!! Dont you think they are very spice girly? Not that I reeally care but they just brighten up my soul!!! (Get it soule/sole????? Oh Never mind)

That is all, I hope I see you soon. Do not forget to comment and follow if you do not! Make your self known!!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment