Friday, 29 November 2013

Soap and Glory ~ Glad Hair Day Shampoo ~ Review

Ahoy there, today I want to talk to you about the Soap and Glory Shampoo.


I have another post about other Soap and Glory products that I have. I have to admit that I am quite happy with all of the products I have used from them.

When I bought the shampoo i read some reviews online and to be honest they were not the best, but i did not let that put me off. I have to have my own opinion about products.

So with that in mind, I started using it. It is true that it does not foam up imediatly as you put it on your hair but with abit of hair massage you get a lovely foam.

On the tube it says that it has a no built-up formula. IT DOES. It really does. Usually I need to change up my shampoos because they become too heavy. But with this I used this until the very last drop every single time I washed my hair without changing.

My hair last presentable for 2-3 days which is exactly what I want from a shampoo. It has the signature smell PINK of S&G. Which I adore.  Also the smell lasts for about a day I would say.

I have already repurchased it and I always cannot wait till the next time I wash my hair.

I love it and I recommend you use it as well, no matter your hair type.

I now own the conditioner as well so once I use it I will let you know what I think about it as well.

What is your favourite shampoo? Have you ever used this one?

Do not forget follow and comment down below!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment