Friday, 24 January 2014
Thursday, 23 January 2014
Cardigan: New Look Men
Skirt: New Look
I adore this skirt, it has pockets people, POCKETS. I do know that it is not the most flattering but I do know it is very comfy so I do not care about how it looks!!
Wear what you want, and as Maya says, be you do you be shameless.
Tuesday, 14 January 2014
Monday, 13 January 2014
Today I want to talk to you about the Illegal Length Mascara by Maybelline.
Here you can see the results on my lashes. As always I curl my lashes before hand.
I bought this mascara on a whim while food shopping at Sainsburys anD I did not have high hopes about this one. But it proved me wrong! It says that it has fibre extensions in it, which it does you can see them. Do I see a big difference on my eyelashes because of the fibres? No. I do though like the length and not much volume and that is what this mascara gives me.
It lasts all day and it is easily removed. I do like this mascara but I do not LOVE it. If you want to check out the one mascara that I ADORE then press HERE.
That is all from me for now, do not forget to comment and follow me!
Sunday, 12 January 2014
So Last week I quickly went to Oxford and had lots of fun, as per usual I had to wear clothes :P So this is what I wore. You can also go to my instagram and check out some pictures from my adventure.
White Tee: The Libertines Design
Tights: Waitrose (I know right, glamorous!)
Thats is all for now.
Have you been to an adventure recently? What did you wear while you were at it?
I am so ready for this new week!!
Thursday, 9 January 2014
Where has this month gone? Oh dear, well how was your christmas and new years. Mine has been relaxing and lots of fun!! I hope 2014 bring you happiness, health and everything you wish for.
Now for my annual Memories of the Year.
1. Seeing the London Fireworks display with my friends.
2. Went to Greece for Easter.
3. Went to America in the summer.
4. Went to Greece in the summer.
5. My dad got married and we baptised my little brother. That was such a nice party and gathering of loved ones.
6. This is a real sad one and it shows that life hits you in the face. The next day of the big happy celebrations of life and togetherness my dear great-uncle Niko past away. I am so glad though i was in Chania and got to hang out with him a few times and to see him at the wedding.
*edit* I had to postpone writing this post because sometimes it does get emotional. Also I tried to keep it chronological right but I just cant be bothered :P
7.I think this happened in 2013 but I experience my first Pete Doherty gig that he did not show up. HATE you Brixton Jamm.
8. Saw Baby shambles live in Folkestone in November? Oh dear lord it was so much fun.
9. Past my Uni module.
10. I found on eBay a brand new version of my favourite hat that magically disappeared!
11. Had many successful charity shop purchases.
12. Camden Rocks 2013 and other gigs I went in Greece and England. Also the David Bowie exhibition!
13. Oh!!! I almost forgot. I also went to the British Grand Prix Qualifying and it was very cool.
2013 was another very full year. Full of everything. I hope 2014 is another full year with less sad emotions.