Where has this month gone? Oh dear, well how was your christmas and new years. Mine has been relaxing and lots of fun!! I hope 2014 bring you happiness, health and everything you wish for.
Now for my annual Memories of the Year.
1. Seeing the London Fireworks display with my friends.
2. Went to Greece for Easter.
3. Went to America in the summer.
4. Went to Greece in the summer.
5. My dad got married and we baptised my little brother. That was such a nice party and gathering of loved ones.
6. This is a real sad one and it shows that life hits you in the face. The next day of the big happy celebrations of life and togetherness my dear great-uncle Niko past away. I am so glad though i was in Chania and got to hang out with him a few times and to see him at the wedding.
*edit* I had to postpone writing this post because sometimes it does get emotional. Also I tried to keep it chronological right but I just cant be bothered :P
7.I think this happened in 2013 but I experience my first Pete Doherty gig that he did not show up. HATE you Brixton Jamm.
8. Saw Baby shambles live in Folkestone in November? Oh dear lord it was so much fun.
9. Past my Uni module.
10. I found on eBay a brand new version of my favourite hat that magically disappeared!
11. Had many successful charity shop purchases.
12. Camden Rocks 2013 and other gigs I went in Greece and England. Also the David Bowie exhibition!
13. Oh!!! I almost forgot. I also went to the British Grand Prix Qualifying and it was very cool.
2013 was another very full year. Full of everything. I hope 2014 is another full year with less sad emotions.