Monday, 13 January 2014

Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara ~ Review ~


Today I want to talk to you about the Illegal Length Mascara by Maybelline. 


Here you can see the results on my lashes. As always I curl my lashes before hand. 

I bought this mascara on a whim while food shopping at Sainsburys anD I did not have high hopes about this one. But it proved me wrong! It says that it has fibre extensions in it, which it does you can see them. Do I see a big difference on my eyelashes because of the fibres? No. I do though like the length and not much volume and that is what this mascara gives me. 

It lasts all day and it is easily removed. I do like this mascara but I do not LOVE it. If you want to check out the one mascara that I ADORE then press HERE.

That is all from me for now, do not forget to comment and follow me! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment